Thursday, February 16, 2012

Puppies and puppies and puppies, oh my!

We now take a break from our regularly scheduled blogging to...

LOOK AT PUPPIES!

(Just so you know, all dogs in my world, regardless of age or size, are referred to as puppies.)

These were taken in the benching area of the 136th Westminster Kennel Club Dog Puppy Show.


Not sure if you can see from the angle of the photo but this dog is about 3 of her.

 

This Samoyed, Hayley, had the softest fur. I almost stole her.



Long day for the Saint Bernard.


His name is Benson.


Don't mess.

This dog can only take so many cuddles. Bored to death of 'em huh?

Long day for the Golden Retriever.

Toto dog being groomed for the Terrier Group.

I realize she's not a puppy but she was sitting on the grooming table.


15 comments:

  1. OMG - they are so CUTE! I want them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!
    Is it my imagination, or do they all look a bit jaded? As if this kennel show is a bit ho-hum for them? ""Been here before; done this ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTENESS OVERLOAD! Thank you for including us in this pup-tastic night. We had so much fun and Lucas loves his Purina Pro Plan treats. Next time we go we need to execute Operation Samoyed Kidnap.
    Ivy and Keith
    P.S. All the puppies look so tired because looking pretty takes a lot of work. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Pretty takes a lot of work." HA! I can't wait to see you and Keith and Lucas again. xo

      Delete
  4. Oh geez. I LOVE puppies. And I'm the same as you. My puppy is nine and she's still a puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the photos and the captions. So cute. I'd love to see it in real life some time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my favorite dog,Duchess, was a Samoyed. I miss her so much! Looks like you had fun. I wish I could have watched it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The white dog is beautiful! I won't embarrass myself by trying to guess the breed, but beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun to actually be there and see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big lovely puppies! Love the photos! Cute!

    ReplyDelete