Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Procrastinate by Supporting Haiti

Support Doctors Without Borders in Haiti
Instead of writing this evening, I took every opportunity to watch all the tivo-ed episodes of Guy's Big Bite on the Food Network and fooled around on the internet for as long as I could. All this after scarfing down two huge slices of pizza and a bunch of Dove Peppermint Bark chocolates. Needless to say, I felt pretty gross. But luckily, all this procrastination (amidst the gluttony) led me to researching how I could respond to the Crisis in Haiti.

Now at 9:48pm, I count my lucky stars that all I have to worry about is not having written yet tonight. Now I go to my desk and write what I can...

Feel free to click and donate what you can.

Support Doctors Without Borders in Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment