Friday, May 20, 2011

Thestral Gazette Reporting

I'm reporting over at the Thestral Gazette this week at the lovely Laurel's Leaves blog. I had a lot of fun with this article. If you've ever wondered about the fate of Viktor Krum's love life....well...wonder no more!

I hope you will check it out here! <--- click, click! yay yay.

And in case you're wondering what on earth the Thestral Gazette is, this is straight from Laurel's blog:

Thestral Gazette is an unofficial publication for students of the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Founded by Luna Lovegood and Colin Creevy, the tabloid continues its fine tradition of yellow journalism under the editorship of Laurel Garver and a large staff of student reporters. To join the reporting staff, contact us at thestralgazette (at) gmail (dot) com.

4 comments:

  1. What a brilliant article, I love it! The blog is great too so thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I'll check out the article at once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for your wonderfully fun and witty guest post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always liked Viktor - poor guy, needs a better girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete