Friday, March 6, 2009

Inspirational Women

I apologize that I haven't been able to blog this week. But I've been occupied with a massive project at work and hanging out with Dora and her Explorer girls every single minute of every single day.

Anyways...I am looking forward to a reading and conversation with Jhumpa Lahiri this evening. Lahiri is the Pulitzer Prize winning author of The Interpreter of Maladies. She also wrote The Namesake. And, most recently, Unaccustomed Earth. All of which are worth reading and I urge you to run to your nearest bookstore to purchase them. The South Asian Womens Creative Collective is putting on this lovely event. And while, I'm not South Asian, I am a woman. Who may or may not be creative. So I am thrilled to be able to attend. I can't wait to share it with you later this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment